About the Norseman
Norseman means "Man of the North", which fits our family's Norwegian heritage very well. This folding knife has a uniquely shaped blade designed for usability and precision, which is known for its quality throughout the world.
All components are custom manufactured and meticulously finished by our dedicated team in our Canadian facility.
- 3 5/8" long recurve tanto blade
- Blade thickness .125
- Handle thickness .125
- RWL 34 martensitic stainless steel blade - by Damasteel in Sweden.
- Damasteel DS93X martensitic stainless damascus patterned steel - by Damasteel in Sweden.
- CPM 154 Crucible, Made in USA
- Heat treated in house to 60-61HRC and cryogenically treated for an excellent combination of edge retention and toughness.
- CNC machined blade bevels.
- 6Al-4V Grade 5 Titanium handles, clip, spacers, and screws (4-40 thread).
- 17-4PH H900 pivot and pivot screw (6-64 thread) hardened to 45HRC.
- T9 Torx on all screws.
- AEB-L stainless steel lock bar insert heat treated to 58-59HRC.
- Black delrin bearing cages with 1/16" green ultra precision grade 3 ceramic bearing balls.
- 1/16" green ultra precision grade 3 ceramic detent ball, flattened and polished.