The Rask gets its name from the Norse word meaning "fast" and "quick". It is a diminutive and lighter knife that is designed to be more conventional and aesthetic than the Norseman.
All components are custom manufactured and meticulously finished by our dedicated team in our Canadian facility.
- 4.600" closed length.
- 8.125" open length.
- 3.500" blade length (out of handles).
- 3.300" cutting edge length (roughly).
- 0.395" handle thickness assembled.
- 0.125" blade thickness.
- 3.125 oz weight.
- RWL 34 martensitic stainless steel blade - by Damasteel in Sweden.
- Damasteel DS93X martensitic stainless damascus patterned steel - by Damasteel in Sweden.
- CPM 154 Crucible, Made in USA.
- Heat treated in house to 60-61HRC and cryogenically treated for an excellent combination of edge retention and toughness.
- 6Al-4V Grade 5 Titanium handles, clip, spacers, and screws (4-40 thread).
- 17-4PH H900 pivot and pivot screw (6-64 thread) hardened to 45HRC.
- T9 Torx on all screws.
- AEB-L stainless steel lock bar insert heat treated to 58-59HRC.
- Black delrin bearing cages with 1/16" green ultra precision grade 3 ceramic bearing balls.
- 1/16" green ultra precision grade 3 ceramic detent ball, flattened and polished.
Check out our Rask Inventory page to see if stock is available now!