"Strive for perfection, settle for excellence"
We are growing the team at Grimsmo Knives!!
We are looking for a CNC machine operator who has a passion for making quality components and is enthusiastic about the process. We run a very clean and tidy shop and have high expectations from every member of the team. We are happy to train on the job, however any skills you bring to the table will go a long way to increasing the velocity of our growth.
- Setup and operate CNC 3 axis milling machines and dual spindle lathes (Fanuc and Heidenhain)
- Same as Jr Machinist
- Our company is located in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada.
- You must be legally able to live and work in Canada.
- The position will be available as of September 2020.
- The first round of interviews will be via video conference.
Using the form linked below you will need to upload your CV/Resume.
We also require a 2 minute or less video about yourself and why you think you're the right person for the job. Cellphone selfie video is fine, it doesn't have to be perfect. Tell us a bit about yourself, what you're into, what you've done, what you like to do, etc. Give us a sense of who you are.
Thank you! And good luck!
John and team